Friday, October 30, 2015

Making a film!


A quick update!

I'm really bad at posting here regularly, but I'm pretty active on twitter and instagram! So if you wanted to see more stuff from me, my instagram is alioxinfri and my twitter is @Sprickles. I'm also on tumblr and deviantart as alioxinfri too. I'll try to keep this updated as well but if you don't want to miss things, those are all the places I'm posting stuff!

Anyways!

Well, I'm into my fourth year at Sheridan FINALLY and I'm making my film! It's pretty underway now and I'm spending most of my time on it so I'll probably mostly be posting film stuff for the rest of the year. I'll get a bunch of stuff together to post soon but I'm just on my way out the door so here's the fastest thing I can grab, some colour concepts for Linaria's look in the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment